• 胖胖亲子英语     胖胖双语故事87: 送给妈妈的泥饼

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》

    【A Mud Pie for Mother】
    作者:Scott Beck

    今天是小猪妈妈的生日,小猪为什么想送给妈妈一块泥饼呢?
    原来是这样,一路上碰到的美丽的花儿,金黄色的干草,发光的种子…….它们都有“主人”啦!
    最后猪妈妈的生日礼物到底是什么?
    和大熊一起去看看,这只善良的小猪为妈妈寻找礼物的故事吧!
    故事结尾“那正是猪妈妈最想要的礼物”耐人寻味,启发孩子要永远拥有一颗善良美丽的心,往往生活会带给你意想不到的收获。

    Little Pig needed something for Mother Pig’s birthday.
    小猪要找一件东西送给妈妈做生日礼物。
    I will give this flower to Mother Pig, he thought.
    小猪想:我要把这朵花送给妈妈。

    “That flower is my favorite,” buzzed the bee. “Please don’t take it.”
    蜜蜂嗡嗡叫着说:“那朵花是我最喜欢的东西,请你不要带走它。”

    “If it is your favorite, then I won’t take it,” said Little Pig.
    “既然这是你最喜欢的东西,那我就不摘啦。”

    “I will take this pretty yellow hay instead.”
    “这些金黄色的干草多美呀。那我拿这些干草好了。”小猪想。
    “Oh no,” mooed the cow. “That hay is my bed!”
    奶牛哞哞叫着:“那是我的床!”

    “In that case, I will take these shiny seeds,” grunted Little Pig as he squeezed under the fence.
    小猪一边钻进fence篱笆、一边咕哝着说:
    “要是那样的话,我就把这些发光的种子带走吧。”

    “Cluck! Cluck! I was going to eat those,” squawked the hen.
    母鸡大声叫道:“咯咯哒!我正要吃那些种子呢。

    “Then I guess I’ll just take some dirt and make a mud pie for Mother,” Little Pig decided.
    “我想我只能拿一些泥土,给妈妈做一个mud pie泥饼了。”说着,小猪决定就这么做。

    “That dirt is for my garden,” said the farmer’s wife.
    “那些是我花园里的泥土。”
    Little Pig put back the dirt. Now he had nothing for Mother Pig.
    小猪只好把泥土又放了回去。

    现在他没有可以送给妈妈的任何东西了。
    But then the farmer’s wife said, “What a good little pig!” And she gave him some bread.
    农夫的妻子欣慰地感叹道:“多好的小猪啊!”然后,她送给小猪一些面包。

    On his way home, the hen said, “Thank you for letting me eat the seeds.” And she gave him some eggs.
    回家的路上,母鸡叫住他说:“谢谢你把种子留给我吃。”然后,她给了小猪一些鸡蛋。

    Little Pig was so happy he ran right past the cow.
    小猪开心地从奶牛身边跑过。这时候,奶牛叫住他说:
    “Wait,” she mooed. “I want to thank you for not taking the hay.” And she gave him some milk.
    “等等,我正要谢谢你没有带走这堆干草呢。”说着,她拿出一些牛奶送给了小猪。

    Then Little Pig met the bee.
    接着,小猪又遇到了蜜蜂。
    “I made honey from the flower,” she buzzed. “Please take some—it’s very sweet.”
    小蜜蜂嗡嗡叫着说:“我从这朵花里面采了蜜,给你一些吧——特别甜。”

    So Little Pig took the honey and the milk and the eggs and the bread...
    所以小猪拎着蜂蜜、牛奶、鸡蛋、面包回家了。

    and he made a big, beautiful breakfast for Mother Pig’s birthday.
    他做了一顿丰盛美味的早餐,当作生日礼物送给了猪妈妈。

    Do you know, it was just what she wanted.
    你知道吗?那正是猪妈妈最想要的生日礼物。

    1970-01-01   3赞       0踩       1009浏览 评论(1)
胖胖亲子英语
中级龙套lv7

954/960

粉丝 98关注 0