• Jessie带你练口语     10.18 这几天真是太打扰你了

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《未知》

    John:Have you had a good time these past few days?
    这几天玩得怎么样啊?
    Lily:Yes. Kunming is really a beautiful place.
    好极了。昆明这地方真漂亮。
    John:Thank you. You're welcome here anytime you want.
    谢谢夸奖。什么时候想来就过来玩儿。
    Lily:I'm afraid I've been a bother / bɑðɚ / these past few days.
    这几天真是太打扰你了。
    John:Don't mention it(1). You know, we're old friends.
    别这么客气。咱俩都老朋友了。
    Lily:Well. Please come to Beijing if you have time, and let me do the honors(2).
    好。有时间的话,一定来北京玩儿,让我也尽尽地主之宜。
    John:Okay. Have a safe / seɪf / trip.
    好的。一路顺风。

    23'



    Further notes on the text



    (1)Don't mention it. 没关系,别客气
    同义替换:not at all; You're welcome.

    (2)
    to do the honors 尽地主之谊
    Do the honors 尽主人之谊 ; 尽地主之谊
    care to do the honors 很荣幸做某事

    1970-01-01   0赞       0踩       103浏览 评论(3)
Jessie带你练口语
女 女二号lv40

21453/22140

粉丝 493关注 68