• 胖胖亲子英语     胖胖双语故事13. 球类大战

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》

    【The Day the Balls Had a Fight】
    (首页订阅胖胖阿姨讲故事,就能听到精彩的音频咯~)

    One day, all of the balls in the world gathered together.
    一天,世界上所有的球,聚在了一起

    The balls began to fight each other. Then, they divided into four groups.
    各种球开始打架,他们分成了4组

    The balls chose leaders for their groups.
    球球们都选了他们的领袖,

    They chose as their leaders the ping-pong ball, baseball, basketball, and soccer ball.
    分别是乒乓球、棒球、篮球和足球

    Every ball thought that his own group had the best skills.
    每个球都以为他们自己组里的技能最好

    Let’s listen to them.
    听听他们怎么说的吧

    “Hey! A ball should be light and small, so he can move around quickly. Who is lighter and smaller than I am?”
    “嘿!一个球应该又轻又小,才能快速移动。谁比我更轻更小?”

    “Hey! You’re wrong! You’re so light that the wind blows you away. Besides, a ball should be fast. And who’s faster than I am?”
    “嘿!你错了,你太轻,风会吹走你。而且,一个球应该跑得快,谁比我更快?”

    “Ha, you guys don’t understand. If you hit people, they will get hurt. A ball should be big, but not too heavy. That way no one will get hurt.”
    “哈,你们都不明白,如果你打到人,他们会受伤,所以一个球应该大,但是不能太重,那样才没有人受伤。”

    “You guys are so foolish. Is it good if you are good at only one thing?
    A ball should be. Look at me.
    I’m almost as fast as a baseball.
    I’m slightly lighter and smaller than a basketball.
    So, I run fast when I have to.
    And, I protect myself from getting hurt, because I’m so big.”
    “你们都太蠢了,如果你只是某一方面好就行了吗?
    一个球应该面面俱到,看看我,我几乎和棒球一样快,
    比篮球略小又轻,所以我跑得很快,
    并且我能保护自己不受伤害,因为我很大。”

    “I don’t see an end to this argument. Let’s make a bet.”
    “这样吵下去没有尽头,让我们来打个赌吧”

    “Fine. What kind of bet? How about a bet on who’s the fastest?”
    “好吧,什么样的赌?赌赌谁是最快的吧?”

    “No, that won’t help.”
    “不行,那样没用”

    “Let’s find out which ball people like to play with the most.”
    “让我们来赌赌哪个球人们最喜欢玩”

    “That sounds good. The ball that people play with the most will be named the best ball.”
    “这个听起来不错,人们最喜欢玩的球,会被命名为最好的球”

    “There are so many balls, where will we play?”
    “这里有这么多球,我们去哪里玩?”

    “I think I know what to do. Listen to me.”
    “我想我知道该怎么做了,听我的”

    So, all of the balls listened to the basketball.
    所以,所有的球都听了篮球的话

    Every ball agreed with the basketball.
    每个球都同意了篮球的意见

    Every four years, people play in the Olympic Games.
    每隔四年,人们举行奥运会。

    People cheer for their favorite sports.
    人们为喜爱的运动项目喝彩。

    Other balls are there, too. They play with volleyballs, tennis balls, and other balls, too.
    其他的球类也到场了,有排球、网球等等。

    They all want to become the people’s favorite balls.
    他们都要成为人们最喜欢的球。



    好啦,今天的故事就到这啦~

    如果你还想获得更多亲子英语相关的内容,也欢迎订阅我的《亲子英语》哟~

    1970-01-01   0赞       0踩       3127浏览 评论(1)
胖胖亲子英语
中级龙套lv7

954/960

粉丝 98关注 0