• 茉莉酱moli     the saltwater room

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《未知》

    最近单曲循环的歌,Owl City的the saltwater room,超喜欢女生部分,很清新欢快的歌

    296'

    I opened my eyes last night and saw you in the low light
    昨夜我睁开眼,看见你在昏暗的灯光下
    walking down by the bay, on the shore, staring up at the stars that aren’t there anymore
    沿着海湾走下去,在岸边,盯着不再有星星的天空
    I was feeling the night grow old and you were looking so cold
    我感觉着夜的逝去,而你看起来如此的冷漠
    So like an introvert, I drew my overshirt around my arms and began to shiver violently before
    所以犹如一个内向者,我把我的衬衫披在我的肩上,开始猛烈地颤抖
    you happened to look and see the tunnels all around me
    你无意间发现围绕在我四周的隧道
    running into the dark underground
    飞奔入黑暗的地下
    All the subways around create a great sound
    四周的地道汇聚出震耳欲聋的声音
    to my motion fatigue: farewell
    对我疲惫的身心说:永别了
    With your ear to a seashell
    把一枚海螺放在耳边
    You can hear the waves in underwater caves
    你会听见来自水下洞穴的海浪声
    As if you actually were inside a saltwater room
    仿佛你真的置身于深海空间
    Time together is just never quite enough
    在一起的时间总是不够
    When you and I are alone, I’ve never felt so at home
    当你和我都独自一人时 我从来没有如此自在
    What will it take to make or break this hint of love
    制造或打破这爱情线索的代价是什么
    We need time ,only time
    只是时间
    Can you believe that the crew has gone and they wouldn't let me sign on?
    你相信那些船员已经远去,不让我着陆吗?
    All my islands have sunk in the deep
    我所有的岛屿都已坠入深渊
    And I can hardly relax or even oversleep
    我根本无处休息更别说睡过头了
    When I feel warm with your hand in mine, when we walk on the shoreline
    当我与你牵手漫步在海岸的时候,我能感受到你手心的温暖
    I guess I’ll never know why sparrows love the snow
    我猜,我永远不会知道麻雀爱雪的理由
    We’ll turn off all of the lights and set this ballroom aglow
    我们将关上所有灯,把这舞厅布置得一片通红
    So tell me,darling, do you wish we’d fall in love?
    所以,告诉我,亲爱的,你希望和我相爱么?
    All the time, All the time...
    一直,一直......
    Time together is just never quite enough
    在一起的时间总是不够
    When you and I are alone, I've never felt so at home
    当你和我都独自一人时 我从来没有如此自在
    What will it take to make or break this hint of love?
    制造或打破这爱情线索的代价是什么
    Only time, only time
    只是时间,只是时间
    When we're apart what ever are you thinking of?
    当我们分离时,无论你在想什么
    If this is what I call home, why does it feel so alone?
    如果这就是我所谓的“家”,它为何又感觉这么孤独?
    So tell me darling, do you wish we'd fall in love?
    所以,告诉我,亲爱的,你希望和我相爱么?
    All the time, all the time
    一直,一直......
    Time together isn't ever quite enough
    在一起的时间总是不够
    When we're apart what ever are you thinking of?
    我们分离时,无论你在想什么
    What will it take to make or break this hint of love?
    制造或打破这爱情线索的代价是什么
    So tell me darling, do you wish we'd fall in love?
    所以,告诉我,亲爱的,你希望和我相爱么?
    All the time ,all the time
    一直,一直....


    1970-01-01   98赞       4踩       1952浏览 评论(40)
茉莉酱moli
女 中级配角lv30

11877/13020

粉丝 363关注 293