• Suzie♡     Lines in The Parent Trap

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》

    The Parent Trap是一部我很喜欢的电影,Lindsay Lohan主演,讲述了两个女孩Annie和Hallie在夏令营发现自己和对方是双胞胎。父母离婚,住在不同国家,于是她们悄悄交换身份,来到对方家中。最终聪明的她们使多年未见面父母重归于好。

    以下是Annie和Hallie发现她们是双胞胎的片段,以前我和我的朋友在学校比赛中配音就用了这段!特别喜欢!我配的是住在英国的Annie,所以是英音。Hallie是美音。
    台词:
    A: Any of your pictures ruined?
    你有照片坏了吗?
    H: Only the beautiful Leonardo Dicaprio.
    只有那张很帅的李奥纳多·迪卡普里奥。
    A: Who?
    谁?
    H: You've never heard of Leonardo Dicaprio? How far away is London anyway?
    你没听说过李奥纳多?伦敦到底多远啊?
    A: Well from here it's 3000 miles, but sometimes is seems much further. How far away is your home?
    离这里有3000英里,不过有时候感觉好像更远。你家呢?
    H: Oh California is just way at the other end of the country. Actually, here's a picture of my house.
    加利福尼亚在国家另一边。实际上,这里有张我们家的照片。
    A: Wow, it's beautiful!
    哇,好美!
    H: Yeah, we built this when I was little. We've got this incredible porch that looks over the whole vineyard. And then...
    是啊,我很小的时候我们建的。有这个超棒的走廊,能看到整个葡萄园。还有……
    A: Who... who's that?
    那是谁?
    H: Oh that's my dad. He didn't know I was taking the picture, or else he would have turned around. He's kinda like my best friend. We do everything together.
    那是我爸爸。他不知道我在拍照,不然就转过来了。他大概是我最好的朋友。我们什么事情都一起做。
    H: What's the matter?
    怎么了?
    A: Oh it's chilly in here, that's all.
    噢,就是这里很冷。
    H: Want one?
    你要吗?
    A: Oh sure. I love Oreos. At home I eat them with... I eat them with peanut butter.
    噢,好啊。我爱奥利奥。我在家蘸着花生酱吃。
    H: You do? That's so weird! So do I!
    真的?太奇怪了!我也是!
    A: You're kidding! Most people find that totally disgusting!
    你开玩笑吧!大多数人都觉得恶心!
    H: I know! I don't get it!
    我知道!我就不明白!
    A: Me either! Hahaha...
    我也是!哈哈哈……
    H: What's your dad like? I mean, is he the kind of father that you can talk to, or the workahic type that always says "Talk to you later honey", but you know, never really does? I hate that.
    你爸爸怎么样?你能跟他说话吗?还是那种工作狂,总是说“宝贝,一会儿聊哦”,但其实从来不聊?我讨厌那样。
    A: I don't have a father actually. I mean, I had one once, I suppose. But my parents divorced years ago. My mother never even mentions him. It's like, he evaporated in thin air or something.
    其实我没有爸爸。以前是有的。但是我爸妈多年前离婚了。我妈妈从不提起他。好像他蒸发了似的。
    H: Scary the way nobody stays together anymore.
    人们不在一起了真可怕。
    A: Tell me about it!
    没错!
    H: How old are you?
    你多大了?
    A: I'll be 12 on Oct. 11.
    我十月十一号就12岁了。
    H: So will I!
    我也是!
    A: Your birthday is on Oct.11?
    你生日在十月十一号?
    H: Yeah.
    是啊。
    A: How weird is that!
    多奇怪啊!
    H: Extremely.
    对啊。
    H: Oh hey, it stopped raining. Wanna go get a popsicle or something?
    噢,雨停了。想去吃冰棒吗?
    H: What's the matter?
    怎么了?
    A: Hallie, what's your mother like?
    荷莉,你妈妈怎么样?
    H: I never met her. She and my dad split up when I was a baby, or maybe even before. I'm not sure. He doesn't like to talk about her, but I know she was really, really beautiful.
    我没见过。她和我爸在我婴儿时就分手了,可能更早,我不清楚。他不喜欢谈她,但我知道她非常非常漂亮。
    A: How do you know that?
    你怎么知道?
    H: Well because my dad has this picture of her hidden in his sock drawer, and he caught me looking at it like, like all the time, so he gave it to me to keep. Look, I'm, I'm really thirsty. Sure you don't want to go to the mess hall and get a lemonade or something?
    因为我爸在袜子抽屉里藏了张她的照片。他发现我一直在看,就送给我保存了。我很渴,你确定不想去食堂喝点柠檬水吗?
    A: Will you stop thinking about your stomache at a time like this!
    能不能别在这种时候想着你的胃了!
    H: At a time like what?
    哪种时候?
    A: Don't you realise what's happening?
    你没意识到发生了什么吗?
    A: I mean, think about it. I only have a mother, and you only have a father! You've never seen your mum, and I've never seen my dad! You have one old picture of your mum, and I have one old picture of my dad! At least yours is probably a whole picture. Mine's a pathetic little thing, all crinkled and ripped right down the middle... What are you rummaging in your trunk for!
    想想吧。我只有妈妈,你只有爸爸。我没见过我爸,你没见过你妈。你有张你妈的旧照片,我有张我爸的旧照片。你的可能至少是完整的。我的是个可怜的小东西,全皱了,从中间撕开……你在箱子里找什么呢!
    H: This, is a picture of my mum, and it's ripped too.
    这,是我妈妈的照片。也是从中间撕开的。
    A: Right down the middle?
    从中间撕开?
    H: Right down the middle.
    从中间撕开。
    A: This is so freaky. OK, on the count of three, we'll show them to each other, OK?
    这太可怕了。好,数到三,我们拿出来给对方看,好吗?
    H: OK.
    好。
    A: One.
    一。
    H: Two.
    二。
    A, H: Three!
    三!
    A: That's my mum!
    那是我妈妈!
    H: That's my dad!
    那是我爸爸!
    H: That's the lunchbell.
    那是午餐铃。
    H: I'm not so hungry anymore. So if, if your mum is my mum, and my dad is your dad, and we are both born on Oct.11, then you and I are like, like sisters!
    我不饿了。所以如果,如果你妈妈就是我妈妈,我爸爸就是你爸爸,我们都在十月十一号出生,那我们就是姐妹了!
    A: Sisters? Hallie, we are like twins!
    姐妹?荷莉,我们是双胞胎!

    👆跟上次的Flipped不同,这些都是我一个字一个字从电影里听辨出来然后打上去的,也是自己翻译的,图片也是自己截的!真是特别喜欢这段!希望大家也喜欢,多多支持!

    1970-01-01   17赞       2踩       1203浏览 评论(14)
Suzie♡
女 入行配角lv19

4810/5280

粉丝 164关注 31