• 小萌虎     我以为,能与你到老

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》

    When You are Old
    当你老了


    When you are old and grey and full of sleep,
    当你老了,头发花白,睡意沉沉,

    And nodding be the fire, take down this book,
    倦坐在炉边,取下这本书来,

    And slowly read, and dream of the soft look
    慢慢读着,追梦当年的眼神

    Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep.
    那柔美的神采与深幽的晕影。

    How many loved your moments of glad grace,
    多少人爱过你青春的片影,

    And loved your beauty with love false or true,
    爱过你的美貌,以虚伪或是真情,

    But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,
    唯独一人爱你那朝圣者的心,

    And loved the sorrows of your changing face.
    爱你哀戚的脸上岁月的留痕。

    And bending down beside the glowing bars,
    在炉栅边,你弯下了腰,

    Mumur, a little sadly, how love fled
    低语着,带着浅浅的伤感

    And paced upon the mountains overhead
    爱情是怎样逝去,又怎样步上群山

    And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
    怎样在繁星之间藏住了脸。

    1970-01-01   7赞       0踩       298浏览 评论(0)
小萌虎
中级配角lv27

9610/9856

粉丝 89关注 12